Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Geek Strikes Back

It's been awhile since i left my blog. Well I've been busy, or you can call it lazy, to do anything. Yes literally anything. My academic is quite messed up, no game finished, and my programming skill not improved at all.

Okay enough with my personal story. It's not important actually.

Back to the business, I've been busy learning XNA and Windows Phone 7. Thanks to my mom from giving me new Laptop. It's I7 with 4gb RAM and 2gb GT 540m, and of course i can launch the WP7 emulator with this one. I named it Sylvannas, such a wonderful lady :p.

I know it is a bit late but this thing http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff402528(v=vs.92).aspx made me amazed. The ability to combine Silverlight and XNA really awesome. I mean, i can make button, awesome screen transition, draw some text with custom font easily (if you used XNA before you already know it was hell to do that). Hopefully i can make some awesome game with my team :).

Hmm, i think i will write some tutorials in this topic, need to increase my skill in Silverlight first.

Okay that's all, I need to go to some place called Skyrim, the people need me.

WULD!

No comments:

Post a Comment